View Single Post
(#21)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-07-2010, 05:48 PM

Its a while since I listened to that part but from what I remember he was talking about having control over your reticular activation system, rather than it being scattered about everywhere. As heterosexual men, as soon as a sexy woman enters the room we all look at her and start checking her out, especially if we are not living in abundance, which most of us aren't! I guess what TD is getting at is directing your rsa to demonstrate that you have value, ie not staring at hot sexy women without taking action. I also remember him saying that people look around at their environment to determine whether they have value in that particular situation, by using their rsa, and this makes you seem scattered and therefore of low value. The top pua's that are in abundance are not looking around their environment for value, cos they already know they have it, and therefore their rsa is being directed in a way that shows they are chilled and more likely to give value, rather than to take it.

This is what I remember him saying anyway, I reckon I'll listen to the blueprint again cos it is truly a masterpiece, and then maybe it will all click into place better. I might have missed something out here to be honest.

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art