Thread: Thursday Night
View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-07-2010, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked1 View Post
Im learning that the trick is to stay of the booze which is hard because I find I need it to overcome the AA and aproach within the 3 second rule. But....If i stay of the booze I can use my brain to run routines better.

Constantly opening girls and sets everyday - at work, or in the high street or out at night does wonders for the confidence. And if you are like me your always wanting to push more and more to get to the next level.

Keep practicing.
Thanks for the kind words dude. When im out on a night im out for fun firstly and girls second. I like to drink when i have fun so knocking the booze on the head is something i wont be doing. Running routines isnt really my thing either id rather just talk about anything and nothing with a girl and see if we vibe.

Your absolutley right about opening anywhere and everywhere, even if its someone you dont find attractive i think you should just do it for the social value.

Just today i was in asda and was at the tills and though 'Fuck it just ask the cashier how her day is going'. She was in her 50's and reminded me of my nan but we made small talk and it was just really cool to be sociable.

Best wishes with your journey dude.

Peace.