View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Red face Online Sarging 2 - 21-04-2009, 12:30 AM

For the benefits of Sapmi and Retro and others who might be interested, as promised albeit long time coming, a field report on online sarging...was going to do one based on a number close of last weekend but decided to start fresh tonight and all the un-edited conversation is shown below. First, this is from a one of facebook applications called SOCIAL ME. Now with this application, what you do is tag the girls’ photos. There are so many customised tags available like HOT, CUTE, HAPPY, KISSABLE LIPS, PRETTY and all that unnecessary shit. But obviously you can have your own original tag, whatever you want. BUT for me there is one tag and one tag only that I use to tag HBs and it is “TROUBLE” .Now if you follow the conversations/messages below you will find out how this works...! It is very important to keep things funny and to go with the flow. There are times when I used sexual framing with many sexual innuendoes but other times when the hot babe isn’t showing that kind of tendencies, I would change my game accordingly....! Anyway, here how it works...sorry with wrong spellings and abbrev. Told u its unedited apart from her number

After tagging HB8 Trouble, she messaged me first:
HB8: think u might b right lol

Legend: LOL...I knew it. It's written all over your cheeky smile...unless I got the wrong person..u with or without glasses?

HB8: without x

Legend: I am right then...phew! U look young to be 34, congrats you look 10 years younger... :-)

HB8: only ten years lol x

Legend: Yeah cos i dont want you to get big headed, 1 compliment a night is all you getting haha...where u from?

HB8: so u gunna send me another compliment 2morro pls lol im from middleton in manchester well its more near rochdale, where u from?x

Legend: Guess im gonna drip feed you with compliments at a rate of 1 per day...Im from sale, nr traff centre ...r u really 34? Well maybe u r but that pic was probably taken 10 years ago...x

HB8: it was taken 5 week ago so carry on wit the comps lol x

Legend: U milking it now...have u not heard the saying that good things come to those who are NOT milking compliments...maybe I give u another one for the road, gorgeous smile...! So why u here? Looking for compliments from unsuspecting men like me lol x

HB8: been lookin for u so where have u bin all my life lol xx

Legend: We were together in the previous life and got reunited in facebook...why u single then? Its a traversty to mankind to see a single lady...even Beyonce agrees with me with that single lady song..lol

HB8: thank god for facebook an thats my fav song lol xx

Legend: I told u I can read you like a book...altho u r very sceptical of me..dont worry im a nice guy!

HB8: u sound like a relly nice guy an u also got summat else nice ............... ....u make me laugh xx so u single x

Legend: Of course Im single, otherwise I wont be here...not my style. I saw a girl's desc before saying "Im married but wont mind flirting online" WTF? Der!! U didnt say if u single or not? Or sorry I didnt ask...haha xx

HB8: i am single as the song goes so what do u do job i mean ? xx

Legend: Im on job seekers allowance, I live with my mom in a council estate, I have gorgeous dreadlocks, smoke joint every night cos im chill and excuse me if I smell different cos I only shower once a month at the local community centre....! Ask me again in the next msg what I do? xx

HB8: ok what do u do lol .......u make me laugh so much xx

Legend: Hahahaha...Im an engineer. Guess you dont believe me cos I shud really be a stand-up comedian...haha! I work in the nuclear industry in warrington! Enuff abt me, what do you do apart from fishing for compliments...no 1 word answer is acceptable, ok ma'am? xx

HB8: u should hav been along side pete kay lol i look after children an young people in care with severe behavioural problem done it for five years now an love it xx

Legend: U mean Geraldine cos I prefer her to Peter Kay...LOL. Wow I have a lot of respect for ppl with the kind of work you doing. Glad u like it...so am I gonna give you a compliment for tomorrow then? Here's my number 079572xxxxx. Keep it safe cos that my biz number, only speshul (sp) ppl can have it, not to say you are special tho...LOLxx

HB8: i will guard it with my life and my number is 0791502xxxx keep that safe u may want 2 txt me with another compliment an may not hav ur computer handy lol xx

Legend: Thx...if you continue being nice, I might even ask you to join me and we can build a little bon-fire under a full moon and stick mashmallows and sweetcorns on the fire and eat them together, so watch this space..!! Need shut eye now im afraid, dont want to be in the land of nod at work instead when I shud be designing a radioactive treatment plant..night sweetie..will txt u tmr

HB8: i hope u do txt had a lot of fun tonight been great an yea wudnt want u blowin us up b4 we even met lol nite nite xx txt me x

Legend: I will tomorrow hun xx

There you go, online sarging and number close within 1 hour...and this girl is hot from the pictures I seen of her.... And I got a date tonight (Tues) with a girl (HB7) I met on the same application from last weekend..

HAPPY DAYS!

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...
The Following User Says Thank You to legend For This Useful Post:
sapmi (21-04-2009)