View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-07-2010, 11:15 PM

hey paul,
there are a lot more experienced guys on this forum who can provide a lot better advice but this is my opinion man:

“can a normal average joe guy get an abundance of the hottest girls out there?”, well I say any guy can get any girl in this world, obviously different girls require different skill levels and ways of approaching but never, and I emphasize “never” believe there is someone out there who’s out of your league, even if im wrong, you have to believe this is the truth.

when it comes down to what game suits you, ive recently discovered that canned material is great to start with but natural is so much more satisfying, when you know you don’t have to rely on material and you can seduce woman by being you. god damn…. didn’t you say in an earlier post that you did a bit of stand up comedy?
man that takes some balls, if you can work on and learn to approach natural and you can transfer the confidence you must have developed from stand up into your approaches, well that’s one potential master pua.

As for the material, I promise it works, ive used it and seen other’s using it,
but if you want proof your going to have to go out and approach. as you become more experienced, your success rate will sky rocket. And if you want that little bit extra motivation, organize a meet up with other site members, discuss sticking points and watch them in action, make your own evaluations.

One last thing, if you have a bad approach, a harsh rejection, don’t let it slow you down, its not you their rejecting it’s the material.
if you told a bad joke whilst performing stand up and had a poor reaction would you retire from comedy? what would you do and why is this so different from pick up?

Aim high, achieve great things
The Following User Says Thank You to Wake For This Useful Post:
Paul Smith (12-07-2010)