View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default How good can a normal, avergae looking person get with women? - 11-07-2010, 05:58 PM

I am reading a lot of materials and trying to absorb a lot of the theory behind this 'game' (sorry if that's the wrong term for what we are all attempting) and the more I read the more contradictory stuff I find.

As someone who knows nothing of this I am inclined to give these things the benefit of the doubt but now I don't know who is being honest or who is scamming.

Can a normal guy become a pick up god?

I'm taking in The Blueprint, Mystery Method, Brad P, amongst others as well as body language books, cold reading books, nlp books and while it is all interesting I don't feel I know what i'm doing still.

Now this may be my fear of actually getting out there and doing cold approaches which is making me feel like this but I think the fact that everything seems to give different advice isn't helping.

Should I ignore these people and just approach, approach, approach and play the odds til i figure out my own method?

So I guess what I'm trying to ask in a very round about way is... Has anybody treid and succeeded in implementing any of these methods or any others and what constitutes success? How many women can you expect to get? What is the average ratio of approaches to sex?

Sorry if these are silly questions but I'd appreciate any answers.

Thanks

Last edited by Paul Smith; 11-07-2010 at 06:01 PM.