Thread: bar staff
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default bar staff - 11-07-2010, 02:31 PM

Ok i did search to see if i could find somthing on this, but it was just totaly random stuff that came up and didnt have no relation to what i was looking for from what i looked at....So if there is anything on this it would beapriciated ifyou just directed me to

Right, theres this gal that works behind the bar, in one of the most if not THE most busyest night club in my area. the usual story, shes 9/10, Iv had VERY brief talk with her, the first time i spoke her was litruly for couple seconds where i foundoutwhere she lived, last night i seen her working, and found out her name and opend with your from 'this place' an ye, im not sure if i looked like a stalker i dont really care, i added som very very light kino on her hands while i was talkin to her as she had them on the bar. She seem slike a really nice gal. So im kinda stuck on how i should go about progressing this. Should i do the ' hello 'to her next time i see her as if im one of her mates, how you been ect, while shes surving me, ask her if she has a break comming up, and try and get her facebook/ phone number? what you guys think?