View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 09-07-2010, 02:48 PM

i do a similar thing with girls, for the feeling/colour of arousal.

its better effect face to face but alot of girls back off... i do it online alot u gat alot of girls doin alot of wrong things LOL

i did it to a girl once at a bar, the barman i knew had read the game, and i was speaking to this girl and so was he.... he tried to amog me ... and said something along the lines of DONT U READ UP ON PICKING UP WOMEN ... CUNT

i replied YES actually, .. the girl laughed i went to the toilet & wen i came back he had passed her his number and looked smugly as i returned. so i thought OK WATCH THIS SPACE SHIT HEADS.(granted i wasnt even interested in this girl)

i turned to the girl and said, ok so here is how it works, without touching a girl i can increase her state of arousal TO NEW Heights... she laughed but gave me the opportunity.... so i did synisthesia on arousal right infront of everyone, she went into trance, eyes glazed her whole body shifted knees from the bar to me bam he was IGNORED her and her friend ended up at my place, to which i later told her to leave as there where strippers coming

synisthesia and NLP are awsome used correct

* Insert Funny Tag Line *