View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default Is Closin With Facebook A FAIL - 06-07-2010, 09:53 PM

This i mentioned on a thread the other day and everyone was all.... NO GARBAGE NO FACEBOOK BOOOOO

but to be fair... think of it this way, if your having fun with a girl and u add her on facebook, its your opportunity to flood your photos with all sorts of girls use ur status for DHV Spikes (learned that today)

the only difference is A PHONE NUMBER CLOSE is a generic acceptance of a possible DATING OPPORTUNITY where facebook does not have that same distinction. However its still an opportunity.

Facebook has the power to make a GIRLFRIEND because once she sees the fun you are having they want to be involved in your world. and whilst writing this im realising my facebook lately is looking boring SO I SAY WE SHOULD ALL MAKE A PACT NOW GUYS... every meet up we do, take lots of photos, and show them all how much fun we have.... make them wanna be part of our world. We should all be addin eachother... sayin shit on the wall like FUCK U WER ACING IT LAST NIGHT LA... THEM GIRLS WHERE ALL OVER YOU.... never directly about girl you are with but IMPLYING because direct comments can hinder ambiguous opens the mind.

Anyone who is up for it im happy to add and play the game for eachother. All it takes is a little message to say BIG ME UP BROTHER

Peace Guys