View Single Post
(#31)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-07-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
'...life is ALL ABOUT IMAGE....'

unfortunately Phil is right, with about 80% of the populous (arbitary figure plucked out the air but lets just say most people) being completely moronic, superficial and socially conditioned regarding their wants and desires from life, then to those people Image is everything!!
This is very assuming of the way girls treat a first date Hustler. If we're going to be scientific about it perhaps consider that a girl's focus on that 'first date' will be more on your behaviour - are you confident and in control of the situation, are you going to step things up and go for what you want (her) - and not what other people are doing around you, or worse still thinking of you. You might assume that raising your value is high impact stuff for the girl, but focusing so much energy on your image and value is half the problem with being a chode and inside your own head. It is something that held me back in my AFC days, and holds many of my friends back today, i.e. 'what do they think of me, is my body language right, do I look like a boring person, etc'.

Therefore, in your own mind on that 'first date' the focus should be away from any of these things. However if she is so damn shallow that she is only impressed by who you know and how much you tip, then I'd question the quality of the girl you're taking out dating. Maybe she's 10/10 looks wise, but the rest is in doubt.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (06-07-2010)