View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-04-2009, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swype View Post
Retro - Wasn't too sure about you when i met you Retro , you were abit of a question mark . It was only after ive been out with you afew times that i can now say i get you . Your well aware of what you want and your determined in that and that is something i respect immensly bro . I think i have to say i knew you were a truly good guy and friend when you swooped in and saved my ass in Blue when you winged me. Always a pleasure to be out with you man and look forward to helping you find that special one .
Hey man, an absolute pleasure to back you up, that was defiantly one of the sickest bit of winging I’ve done, dragging the obstacle up and start dancing was really cool, loved it and filled that self amusement philosophy. I’ve got your back any time, in fact I’ve got all your backs any time, I’m not as smooth as Kowalski, as fly as Swype, as care free as Darood, as balls out as Jynx or as high energy as Marc but always happy to help out as best I can.

I’d also just like to share your sentiments. If it wasn't for the community I wouldn’t have met you guys and it’s a real pleasure and an inspiration every time I’m out. I can’t say anymore about the rest of the guys that you haven't already. Swype, your defiantly one cool, fly person, I’d say almost a white Michael Jackson, but before he became white crossed with mystery, seeing woman melt after a few minutes with you is one amazing thing to watch. Also knowing you’re covering everyone else as well, and getting the rest of us motivated. Man If I had ½ your skill set, I’d be made up.

Keep doing what you’re doing man and I’ll catch you in the field very shortly.

Retro

Last edited by Retro; 17-04-2009 at 03:32 PM.