View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-04-2009, 12:05 PM

Sexual Framing

Sexual Framing is a big one. I define sexual framing as anything that gets the woman thinking about having sex with you, whether it be of conscious thought or of subconscious storage of thought.

How do you get a woman to think about having sex with you? There are many ways to do so. One day I observed a "natural" casually interacting with a group of people I was a part of. I was shocked at some of the crudely sexual remarks that came out of his mouth, but my shock would quickly subside when I noticed how congruent and unapologetic he was with his frame. I justified his behavior in my head, "That's just who he is. He must just be a really sexually aware guy." Besides, he wasn't being confrontational or creepy or anything like that. He seemed like he was just being his own damn self, completely comfortable in his own skin.

What he was doing was essentially giving everyone ample opportunity to squeeze our imaginations and produce sexual thoughts by using sexually charged language. It was then I realized that I must take more risks by engaging in potentially socially inappropriate behavior that clearly steers an interaction toward a sexual direction. For example:

HB: So I was shopping the other day (something completely unrelated to sex)
Chief: What? Let's have sex? Well, OK then.
HB: ...
Chief: Oh wait, that's not what you said. It's not a bad idea, though.
HB: Huh?
Chief: OK OK You're convincing me. Anyways, what were you saying about shopping?
HB: *giggle giggle giggle*

Sexual Framing can be as simple or as advanced as you need it to be. It can be as simple as using the word "sexy" when describing yourself or something about her, or as advanced as the "Grand Master Style" where you calibrate extremely vulgar phrases with a "just kidding." It can be as simple as using the old "That's what she said" line when you get an opportunity to use it, or as advanced as a trance-hijacking NLP pattern.

Amongst the many schools of the pickup arts I've delved into, I also studied Speed Seduction. So, of course I can think of numerous ways to sexually frame an interaction using NLP. One great way I've found to do this is to simply speak in ways that presuppose that we're already lovers.

All in all you should keep this in mind when it comes to Sexual Framing: As long as you are somehow directly giving her the mental image of her having sex with you, you're doing it right.

Sexual Tension

Building Sexual Tension gives you that feeling of needing closure. The more of it you build, the more you'll want to fuck each others brains out. And, the greater the mutual desire for sex, the greater the likelihood of sex actually happening. It'll also make sex a lot more enjoyable for both of you.

Tension is something that's created when two opposing forces are combined somehow. To apply tension to sexual attraction, you must combine a force that's moving the sexual vibe forward and a force that actually holds the sexual vibe back. One of the most common ways to do this is to evoke sexual arousal within yourself and the woman while talking about something that's completely nonsexual.

Because of the way in which these techniques use opposing forces in harmony, any application of the push/pull dynamic, the concept of 2-steps-forward-1-step-back, and cat string theory to the sexual vibe of an interaction will build Sexual Tension.

Another technique that builds Sexual Tension is triangular gazing. While you use triangular gazing, you are communicating the fact that you are thinking about kissing her. However, since this desire isn't verbalized, you end up building sexual tension.

An extreme example of building Sexual Tension is Ciaran's Shock and Awe technique. While using Shock and Awe you are verbally and physically expressing your pure desire but demonstrating an attempt to suppress your desire at the same time.

Adopting the mentality of sexual attraction that I have just outlined for you will increase your success rate in field dramatically. It certainly has for me. Many know this structure of game as "Fool's Mate." I just call it my standard game. Those who call this "Fool's Mate" are just following a structure of game that's slow and unnecessarily tedious.

If you want to have sex, why not focus on the sexual aspects of an interaction from the get-go?

Oh, and by the way... Combining this shit with an effective procedure of kino escalation and Vin DiCarlo's "Objection Game" is basically the complete model of my entire Outer Game. Now go out and get laid.

----------------------
I am LeGeNd...