View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Shout Outs To The Guys - 17-04-2009, 08:44 AM

I always go on alot about how much i love the guys im regulaly out with and how i respect them but i just thought i would give props to the guys individually as a) it't true and b) to give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside .

Kowalski - Dude , you are quite literally the coolest hip/hop intellectual hybrid ive ever met , your so supportive of all the guys and your always there when anyone needs help . I think alot of guys see you as a guardian angel out in field with your ninja like bluntness always on hand . I think i speak for everyone when i say we love you man , not one person hasn't benefitted from knowing you in one way or another . "What , what muthafukin ryt"

Marc - Ahh Marc , since day one ive always felt alittle protective over you as you really are a genuinly great guy (or dirty old perv , depends how you look at it lol) . I have no doubts in my mind that you will suceed and only continue to get better man , look forward to alot more good times with you out . P.s , we haven;t half come up with some good material over time have we !

Retro - Wasn't too sure about you when i met you Retro , you were abit of a question mark . It was only after ive been out with you afew times that i can now say i get you . Your well aware of what you want and your determined in that and that is something i respect immensly bro . I think i have to say i knew you were a truly good guy and friend when you swooped in and saved my ass in Blue when you winged me . Always a pleasure to be out with you man and look forward to helping you find that special one .

Rood - The opening machine ! I don't know why but whenever i see you out , i always know things are gonna be fun and chilled ... i.e if there is a 14 set of Bikini models , Rood will be in there blowin up and throwing out some crazy opening shit .

Legend - Always we dont always see eye to eye on certain issues , you are the BEST ... dancer i know , the patented Walt swagger on the dance floor . Ive seen you go from square one and i think you'll be just fine , take your time and do what you got to do to suceed broseph .

Jynxy - Nuff said , my brother , lover and pain in the ass

To all the other guys ive been out with once or twice , i hope to see you all again and well .... keep the women of manchester on their toes .

To quote K .. Peace