View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-07-2010, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le(e) Large View Post
I'm crazily messed in the head thinking about what to do and how to impress.
No no no, very bad! You're thinking way too much about this and you haven't even met the girl yet?

If, as you say, she is a 9/10, she'll see you coming from a mile off like a double decker bus steering out of control, engine steaming and the lot! I don't know why but for some reason I always get pictures of David Brent from the office when guys talk about lame game in the workplace...

Take Nova's advice and sort your shit out before hitting on girls at work. If you get blown out it could create some very awkward moments for you, depending on how bad the blow out was.

And don't feel the need to impress people, you'll just come across as needy most likely, unless you've got some kind of special ability like walking through walls... It will just make you come across as needy and socially uncomfortable. Just relax around people, ie hot women. Ask them insightful questions about themselves and tell them interesting things about yourself. She may not jump you there and then on the spot, but if you consistently have authentic communication like this with her, she'll be attracted to you I guarantee.

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art