View Single Post
(#2)
Old

Default 09-01-2009, 02:39 AM

i have to say this was a damn good night, looking forward to a session in manchester pretty soon if the funds will stretch to it.

i got some stuff on NLP for you too. mostly inner game and framing stuff because to be honest thats the only thing i reckon is stopping you,
you got the knowhow and the looks, even a bit o peacocking, (well done on the piercing, worked wonders, haha) its just self confidence i reckon, youre everything a girl could want, so fucking believe it!!

after all, when we get any good at this lark itll be the girls having to prove their worth to you, not the other way around.

A glowing report too! id have thought you would have written up some of the other stuff, like the AA at bedroom with the santa girls i had, haha

but you were a damn good partner, with the HB8 in quest that was classic, true wingman style! actually K-closed downstairs while she thought her boy was away... he saw, wasnt happy and im damn glad he wasnt an AMOG type.

and i need to work on my winging techniques, only just found a wing in leicester so it was all solo sarging previously, sorry i wasnt much help on that front...

that AMOG in bedroom was the highlight of my night though, i remember him saying he used to be a bouncer there and he could get me thrown out, i just turned round and said you dont get anywhere without balls. that sorted him, haha

i really cant wait for our next night, and hopefully ill be of better service as a wing.
got some more advanced NLP stuff to try too, not sure on how it'd work in situ but its worked once so far...

oh yeh and remember roki?? HB9 big attitude... finally think i managed to game her, god bless PUA, been after that one for a while now, and shes coming tomorrow to stay for a few days, ive even had a few IOI's by text so looking good