View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default Something cool happened - 23-06-2010, 08:35 PM

I was out on sat in my busy local area, anyone been to nantwich can be great.

I just walked into the first bar, and bumped into some of my old school friends, not been out with them for a few years, before i got involved in this whole thing. One of the guys is a natural and always had good success with the ladies, and always got the respect, i on the other hand wasnt the best.

Hes actually in a serious relationship but that didnt stop him running round the place hitting on the females, i spent the first part of the night talking to them catching up abit, then later on, the player started his offensive, so i decided to start mine.

Late on in the night i opened 3 girls, having a laugh with them, my approach was direct but i have a few things memorized from when my game was more scripted, but i was using the pinky love thing, on all 3 when i saw my natural friend of mine, and the look he gave me was priceless, i ended up k and number closes one of the girls, and what made it even better was that i dont think he got anywhere dispite his efforts. All the times i remember him getting the girl and me getting fock all, it was a flip in reality. Made me realize how far i have come, and how much this community has helped.

I never got into this, to beat anybody else,just to get what i wanted,i still enjoyed the moments that night brought me.