View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-04-2009, 06:43 PM

Antony

As i have the word grace tatoo'd on my arm (and means alot too me) i dont think this is an odd post at all . In fact the reason i orginally posted the whole idea abotu grace is because it;s so important .

Im sure K will go into in more depth but i would just say , in field 90 % of the time a girl doesn't want super elegance as this can come across overbearing . Be graceful and elegant in how you act and respond but dont go up and put yourself into a well spoken , well written , articulated mindset as in a club or bar as a first impression your going to come across as arrogant and maybe even boring ...

This is not to say dont rock the intellectual-ness as ive seen K rock it very well with the ladies on many occasion but watch him when he's out . He shows he is graceful and articulate but doesn't push it upon people .

Definatly be graceful in all that you do when your out as this shows you are cool , collected and totally in control of everything around you , but dont force it and try to be More than people expect .

Let your vibe and fun attitude do the talking , not your vocabulary and knowledge of facts