View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Negative attraction - 22-06-2010, 10:46 AM

I don’t know if anyone has looked into negative attraction but for those who have never heard of it, I’m going to explain in general what it is all about.

I found Adam Lyons theory on “negative attraction” quite interesting, I stumbled across it by accident but figured anything is worth trying once.
I can explain the basics but if you want a more detailed explanation, your best off looking online.

Basically, it’s a technique used to pick up the kind of hb9’s n 10’s that look as though their about to go on a killing spree, the kind of birds that would shoot you down before you even open your mouth, the real hardcore “bitches.”
I’m sure you know the kind I’m talking about but if not here is the example in my approach using negative attraction:

I was out with a few friends, planning on trying this negative attraction thing, I spotted my target (a HB9), and so too make sure she was the ice queen id set out to approach, I dared my friend to ask her if she wanted a drink,

Firend “hey”

HB9 just looks at him, then looks away

Friend “do you want a drink”

HB9 ignores him

Friend “take that as a no”

HB9 “wow, fuck off”

Ok my friend is no pua but to me that was proof enough she was a bitch.
Other way you can spot these girls are if they just look pissed off, not interacting with anyone, just sitting there msging on her phone, or if you see a girl marching down the street giving away dirty looks like they we sweets.

The theory goes on to say that these type of girls don’t want to talk to happy people, so your usual high energy opener is going to have a bad response,
Instead you want to approach her on the same level she is on,
Eg, if she looks pissed off, approach her with something that indicates that you are also pissed off, connect on common ground.
One of the examples adam uses is to approach a girl with “ you look how I feel” once you got her attention go from there.

In the case of my approach this is how it went:

As she was sitting near the bar, pretty much blanking the group of girls she was with, I stood near her and ordered a drink. Then turned to her..
Wake “ How shit is this place, don’t even serve Kopparberg, music is awful and its friggin dead”

Hb9 looks up, just smiles and loos back at her phone

Wake “sorry, didn’t mean to burst out like that, I’ve just had a really shitty day”

Hb9 “ I know how you feel”

Wake “ well I cant see how your day could be worse than mine, Why what’s with you?

We carried on talking for 20 minutes about how annoyed at life we were, we would pick people out in the club and rip into their dress sense. (adam also uses this), she even joined me at the bar leaving her group of friends, I didn’t buy her a drink, im not that lame.

After we had got rid of all our built up rage, her more so, she seemed like a really nice girl, I didn’t number close or anything but I still felt it was a success, I had chipped away the ice surrounding her heart and had a chance to connect with the real Hb9.

So I recommend that if your one of those PUA’s that like a challenge, attempt this negative attraction, and like I said earlier, this post is very brief and basic, if you find adams video you will get a lot more detail in how to work this technique.

PS if any of you have different techniques to approach bitchy girls, please share, I cant say negative attraction is the best way but it’s the only way I know up to now.

Last edited by Wake; 22-06-2010 at 10:56 AM.