View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default New from Victoria BC - 15-04-2009, 02:59 AM

Hey guys, my nickname is Roxstar, and I'm a 15 year-old out of Canada.

Right now I'm in grade 10, and it's been about a year since I've found the community. It's been pretty awesome, and I've turned my life around completely since then - except for homework... Although I am getting a little more disciplined with that. :P

Right now I have a new girlfriend, and she's just awesome. I'm also dating other girls... Which she knows about. In fact, we're going to wing each other on Friday for fun.

This time last year, I was pretty lonely. Asian kid, passive-aggressive, dillusional and negative -blahh blahh blahh. Whatever. But I was worst when I was in elementary school, and I was a complete loner from grades 1-6, and in 7 kept having crushes on girls, had massive anxiety, and actually tried killing myself. I don't regret any of this, I know it's given me depth, understanding, and motivation to move forward.

I was actually technically a natural, I had a girlfriend... When I was 4 :P I was also getting pretty good with girls on my own near the end of the year, last year. I was discovering things on my own, and stuff, but while I was trying to find new ways I discovered the community... This actually screwed me up. I became an academic, instead of doing it (lmao, like this hasn't happened before).

I don't think I'm at a mastery level, or anything, but I'm a coach for my friends because they got curious about how I keep meeting girls. I get as much out of helping others as they do, though, I do it because I like them and want them to have success in their lives in general, and I get more insight into what's going on.

I also have a blog where I analyze everything I'd done during the day. It's kind of how I help out my friends, I like helping others out, but I get a benefit out of it as well. :P

Nice to be on the forum,
Roxstar.