View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-06-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler25 View Post
Women if anything are the ones designed to be the selectors, this has been the case since the dawn of time, they need to select from the best males to ensure survival of their genes, this is pretty much the case throughout the animal kingdom and human society is no different.
While there is a lot of truth in what you say Hustler, I think the stance Dr Christ is taking is that we as the male should not be the ones hovering around waiting to be selected by the women. This is pretty much the biggest problem I see with the guys I work with and most of my friends, i.e. they constantly deliberate and wonder - 'does she like me', and therefore take no action... when in fact they should be thinking more along the lines of 'I like her and don't care if she's showing no initial interest / IOIs'.

In a basic sense this is counterproductive and gives both parties what they are looking for - girl is attracted to the confident guy who knows and takes what he wants, guy gets sexy girl he likes the look of.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post: