View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 07-06-2010, 06:01 PM

Enjoyed reading your rant and I get the picture but im not sure I entirely agree.

'You were designed for this task, she is not and she is doing it badly.
And you know what? She doesn't want to do it. She doesn't want to be the selector. She wants to be lead. She wants to be selected.'

Not entirely true. Women if anything are the ones designed to be the selectors, this has been the case since the dawn of time, they need to select from the best males to ensure survival of their genes, this is pretty much the case throughout the animal kingdom and human society is no different. There is all sorts of risk involved in pregnancy on the females part therefore biologically she is programmed to be picky.

It's all very well saying 'The only way to attract a woman, is to revert to your base Alpha Male state. Be a man.' However many men do not possess or will never possess a full set of Alpha traits from birthright as these traits have not been afforded to them genetically. 'Alpha Male' characteristics in this community can sometimes be subjective with the definition meaning something different between person to person and perhaps even more skewed between the sexes.

A population saturated by Alpha males is perhaps not necessarily a good thing, this leads to increased competition for mates and infighting. Nevertheless the harsh but naturally organic process of natural selection will always weed out the alphas and betas etc into a 'pecking order'.

Like Neil Strauss learnt at the end of 'The game' 'Ultimately it is always the women who chooses the man'. This is the way of the world in which women are free to choose and do not have sex/relationships forced upon them, there is no conspiracy this is nothing new.

It was fear of myself that made me odd

Last edited by Hustler25; 07-06-2010 at 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to Hustler25 For This Useful Post: