View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default The failure of the Sexual Revolution - 06-06-2010, 02:45 AM

It shouldn't have been a sexual revolution it should have been a gender revolution. Why bring sexuality into it? Wasn't the view of women as sex objects EXACTLY what the movement was trying to destroy??? Why not move in a different direction toward pro-gender issues rather than anti-established sexuality, issues.

It should have been a gender revolution. It should have broken through the glass ceiling and given males and females equal status in society. ( I'm really suffering there!)

Instead it was a sexual revolution, that claimed to empower women sexually but instead reversed the sexual roles of males and females.

Women became the aggressive sexual selectors, elevated above men in terms of dominance and sexual options they were masculinated, while men were feminised, accepting their new sexually submissive role believing themselves to be supporting equality they instead accepted their new role as the support to the lead female sexual selector.

The tables turned.
Thousands of years of evolution gone to waste.
Men have evolved to operate as the selectors of women, and women evolved to operate as the selected.
We now find ourselves in Crisis.
The women are occupying our role and have no idea how to play the part. Their psychology does not support the role, just as we are struggling to play theirs.

The only way to attract a woman, is to revert to your base Alpha Male state. Be a man.
But how?
We were raised by men who had been feminised by the "Sexual Revolution". Where are our role models?
Luckily we caught this before it went too far. There are still men from the pre sex-rev era walking among us to learn from. Technology
I'm a lucky man in that my father recognised what had happened in the world and raised me as best he could, providing a masculine role model. The typical Alpha Male yet with an air of intelligence, grace and genuine love that set him apart from the caveman stereotype.
But he was my only one. My only masculine role model. As a young boy a teenager and to this day I idolise Liam Gallagher. The over the top representation of the Alpha ideal. I have no doubts in my mind as to why.

We need to flip the script.
Stop seeking validation from women, provide your own. How do you validate yourself? By always choosing courage on your anxiety map as you follow your passion.
Stop listening to what they say observe what they do.
Realise that you are a man and as a result, deserve women, all of them ( maybe not your mother or sister...). If one woman doesn't recognise you for the real man you are, there are plenty more who will.
Realise you deserve better. You are the selector. Why? Because YOU are BETTER AT THIS than she is.! You were designed for this task, she is not and she is doing it badly.
And you know what? She doesn't want to do it. She doesn't want to be the selector. She wants to be lead. She wants to be selected. That is her task and here genes have been in training since the dawn of man. She had this burden passed down to her by the sins of her mother. The reason she spends 4 hours in the toilet before leaving the house is because SHE WANTS TO BE SELECTED. (sounds like an Alice Cooper rip off)

She really does want you to be a man. She finds herself in an awkward position where society pushes her to be the selector yet her own brain tells her to await selection. So she gets dolled up and goes to a club, and how does she select a man? Does she approach them? No. Society would brand her a slut for that.

She stands there and allows the men come to her. Then she screens them one by one in a bid to select a mate. And here's the catch, if SHE CHOOSES, SHE'S SETTLING.
Why? Because she doesn't want a man that she has the power to choose. She doesn't even want the power to choose. She wants to be chosen.

How do we reclaim our birthright?

Choose Life,
Choose Women.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Chist For This Useful Post:
Blanca (06-06-2010), Mantis (20-07-2010), nova (07-06-2010), Summer Junky (07-06-2010)