Thread: Back on the job
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Back on the job - 03-06-2010, 06:14 PM

Got back on the day gaming the other day in Bristol, and thought I was gonna be a bit rusty but it went pretty well. I haven't been oyut gaming in ages due to college work, eaxams etc, but ive been gaming at work. Anyway it took me about an hour to pluck up the balls to bust some grooves, but I soon got back into the swing of tings.

My first victim was a super hot blonde (not super super hot but you knooow). I told her how hot she was and luckily for me she was a nice girl and she didn't blow me out, cos I was a bit jittery. She gave me the smile to die for and that got my blood pumping and it was on. I persisted for about 10 mins trying to get her number but she wasnt having it. She kept asking me if I say this to all the girls and telling me that I was too random approaching her in the street. I reckon she was just caught off gaurd a bit because it was a great interaction but there was some little voice in her head telling her that I was not to be trusted and i felt completely congruent so im not sure what it was. Maybe she had a boyfriend but she didnt mention it and i didnt ask (I know i should have).

So the next set wasnt quite as intense, but it was pretty cool. A girl was stood outside a shop and she looked pretty bored so I went in. It was a good interaction and flowed really naturally but for some reason I just had this nagging feeling that i was repeating myself from the previous set and I bailed when her mate came out. Wish i'd have gone for the number really cos i she was really nice but I'm tyrying not to take numbers at the moment unless i know for certain that its gonna be on, or at least if i know theres a really good chance.

Oh and thought id add this little horror story to my report that happened to me at work the other week. This girl that comes in every now and then was been pretty flurty with me so i told her that i wanted to kiss her and led her up into a corridor round the back of the bar. Afterwards she gave me her number and told me to ring her later to meet up. Anyway i rung and she told me to come up to her house for some sexy times, and she text me the address. Oh my god i went there only to find that there were no lights on and it was in the middle of nowhere too, i paid fucking 15 quid to get a taxi there what a dick. LOL but I wasnt laughing at the time I tell yer. I think the moral of that story was that i came on really strong sexually and she wanted to teach me a lesson maybe, knock me down a peg or too or whatever. It'll take more than that to rock this boat though babe. What a bitch though!!!

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art
The Following User Says Thank You to Summer Junky For This Useful Post:
nova (04-06-2010)