Thread: Improv nights
View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default 29-05-2010, 01:50 AM

One big thing about Improv for me is that it’s the perfect way to get introduced into the community. Personally for me, its thanks to Improv that I have met so many cool people… and it is since meeting so many cool people that my game has improved.

For a person just getting into the community, it can be extremely intimidating meeting fellow “PUA’s” on a night out, since the initial perception can be warped – you see all these other guys at surface value, not really knowing what they are really like, assume they are just out to approach women, and that that is the only thing you should be doing too. It’s hard to gain rapport with someone in these circumstances.

Improv, on the other hand, gives you the perfect opportunity to meet like minded people. You are immediately thrust into a very supportive, relaxed environment. Everyone is laughing and having fun, and it is very difficult not to get sucked in. Laughter is contagious! You’re given the time and opportunity to really get to know people, and thus make plenty of friends. From there it is easier to get out there and meet women. I don’t believe there are many lairs with a group of people as close to each other as we all seem to be.

This may be one of the reasons why the guys on the “other” lair don’t seem to have as much fun as us? Only a suggestion…
The Following User Says Thank You to POWER STEVE! For This Useful Post:
kowalski (29-05-2010)