View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Send a message via MSN to Zone
Default 21-05-2010, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw1sted View Post
Bullshitting never worked for me. Birds seem to smell it a mile off. Bullshitting tends to destroy congruence and causes you to seem 'fake' and something seems 'not right'.
Theres different levels of bull shitting, if its not taken seriously and just done for entertainment, i dont think there anything wrong with it, but some take it to far.

The naturals i no bull shit there arses off, some for humour some for upping there status, one of em told this girl he was a fireman, 2 months down the line he had to be honest that he wasnt lol, I heard she was abit pissed, but hes still with her now 18 months later.

Stand up comics buy some of there material from comedy writers, alot of there stories and jokes arnt true, no body cares as long as there performed well.

Again am not defending lying, i started this off because i was replying to a comment someone made about women crying out for a genuine guy, which i dont think is true, they dont no what there crying out for, cause they dont control who they are attracted to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zone For This Useful Post:
Status (21-05-2010)