View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default The attraction code by vin dicarlo.. - 15-05-2010, 05:46 PM

YouTube - David Deangelo Man Transformation - Vin DiCarlo

Vin Di Carlo on mans transformation explaining how pickup is a mindset.

This is a gem of a book i come across and worthy one for anyone into natural game. Infact this and blueprint are the only 2 books i have read in this community that have any real value to getting you good at this. Vin dicarlos name dosent really get thrown about much in the community but the guy is the godfather of natural game and like Tyler can break down information so delicately and pure to really get down to the deep facts about what causes real attraction and the real nitty gritty to how the top guys are so good at this.

The first time you read this book you might not get it but it will suddenly click. Its nothing to do at all with techniques but about the mindset naturals have and why they can have pretty much 100% consistency even when they feel like shit.

This book teaches you that you can train your mind to have a simple shift of focus in a mindset and no matter how crap you feel once you can train your focus to match your intention your state will not effect your intention therefore your expression matches your intention.

The attraction code is not only for pickup but anything you want to do in your life whether its attract more money or paint your garden shed. packed with alot more information but if you liked the sounds of it give it a read let me know what you think
The Following User Says Thank You to tripz For This Useful Post:
D.Styles (16-05-2010)