View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-05-2010, 12:30 PM

I agree with the 'Italian Stallion' Casanova, the sooner you drop rubbish like this the better things will get for you. It's so contrived, most women are not stupid they see through this, their 'bullshit-o-meters' are ringing at incredible decibels when they hear things like this.

Do you genuinely give a shit what peoples favorite pokemon is? I very much doubt it therefore your opener and the conversation you build around is it not going to come across as genuine. If you are going to use some form of opinion opener then base it around something you genuinely are interested in asking and hearing about.

Plucking random 'off-the-wall' things out of the air that you think will interest people will more than likely back-fire. Women are crying out for truly genuine men, and things like this only reinforce in their minds that you like 90% of most other men can not speak to them as your true authentic self whether they like it or not.

Nobody says this is going to be easy, but the sooner you stop trying to impress people and try to steal their attention with phoney lines but instead not give a shit if they like you or not the better you will become.

It was fear of myself that made me odd
The Following User Says Thank You to Hustler25 For This Useful Post:
Status (20-05-2010)