Thread: Day one ideas
View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 06-04-2009, 08:11 AM

It kinda depends on how old are you. I'm, personally, gonna be 23 this year, but are into girls into their late teens-early twenties, and am really a teenager by heart and by mind and by soul. I always take the girls down somewhere where they can feel the adventure and adrenalin - it's either shooting gallery/shooting range in a funfair, or a funfair/amusement park in general, bowling, climbing wall, billiard-pool, stuff like this. It's good to go somewhere, some place that has got that dynamic feel, if you know what I mean, it's also good to go somewhere where the competition is, so that there is some sort of rivalry and strong emotions involved. By that you're gona make yourself 100% sure that she starts to associate you with those, and it's really what the girls like, to have someone take them out of the daily routine, be it college/uni or a job. I've been doing this for some time, and it really works, but then again - as stated previously somewhere on the board, I'm into younger girls, and it probably is kinda different with the more settled-down late 20/post-30 professionals, if you get the picture. But I kinda can't imagine taking a girl down to a gallery - not that I'm not interested in that (being a musician and a writer I have to be and am creative and sensitive, indeed) - it's kinda too... Boring? Don't get me wrong, but it doesn't have that kick, that I really want the dates to have.

As far as the paying for her is concerned - I'm quite new to the UK, and haven't been sarging here much, back in my country (I'm from Central Europe, BTW) I've been always splitting it 50/50, i.e. going Dutch, if you wish. I never paid for girl and myself, unless I was pretty sure of her and then it usually was like, an unspoken (more or less) arrangement that I pay for both of us now, you pay for the both of us later on. I don't know if it would have been a faux-pas and a gaffe here, but I just had several unpleasant experiences with gold diggers in the past (and, surprisingly, girls abashed with me splashing out, probably thinking that I just wanted to "buy 'em"), so that now I'm kinda hyper-sensitive when it comes to paying for the girl, you know