View Single Post
(#5)
Old

Default 13-05-2010, 07:00 AM

Soz dude, your post is very AFC in thinking:
Quote:
Originally Posted by was-a-stud View Post
You need to take your time to read a woman, so it may be a point to look at them from afar for a few weeks to get to know her body language. You can also see if she is turning down guys or is a bike, and her general reaction
Are you kidding me, in a few weeks she could meet someone else or she would see me as a stalker worst case. Why wait and let your head fill up with anxiety and reasons not to approach, go and approach her straight away.

Quote:
and then walk over buy her a drink, ask her name, and then introduce your self..
Bad advice, do not buy her a drink, it creates a knee jerk response and projects you are needy, just introduce yourself without offering her a drink.

Quote:
Then go up to her saying how sorry you are and then say " I best give you my number" and do the number exchange. Tell her you will give her a call and then call her at an arranged time or day. DON'T try and pull her.
You will find that women appreciate it if you don't try to take them home on the first night, and a second soba opinion is always good.
Why wouldn't I try and take her home that night? I'm out to f close, not get her number. If I was looking for a GF then I would be mindful of this fact but I go out to clubs for a ONS. If you want a GF, do day game, its easier to find people who you can connect with when your sober.