View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Ethics - Having multiple girlfriends - 12-05-2010, 03:40 PM

I'm struggling with an ethical issue and I wondered what your guy's opinion are on this. I'm starting to get good at this PU stuff. I've number closed / Fbook closed a load of girls now. A few I've kept in touch with; I'm in regular contact with 3 girls at the moment. I've been quite close to them their houses or been on holiday and they stayed in my apartment. Even though I've had loads of opportunities to sleep them , I haven't. I believe because this ethical quandary I'm hitting. When I get last minute resistance, I take that as an opportunity to bomb out, chill and chat to them (one was driven wild but this! - technically, it was a freeze out on my part – which worked!).

Anyway, I am going to sleep with them. No doubt about that. But it's how I approach how I tell them about the other girls, if I tell them at all. It would have been easier if I was seeing some girls before I meet these girls; I would have told them straight out that I was seeing other girls.

Anyway, my questions are:

1. Do I tell these girls that I'm seeing other girls? If so, how? Now, I'm pretty sure that some girls will take it easier than others but some possibly wont. I'm not going to blurt it out but I'm think about saying it in passing.

2.Shit man! Should I be having sex with all these girls at once? I've never done it before!!! I've only had one girlfriend at one time! It could get complicated! Maybe I should man up and get on with it!

Any advice?