View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-05-2010, 06:18 PM

Always get her number, I always call the number as soon as I get it to make sure it's genuine, sometimes I'll have a daft conversation on the phone with her there and then.

To be honest I don't think going for phone numbers during nightgame is the first priority. Jaz taught me this. Girls will frequently give their numbers out to guys of an evening to the point where it's meaningless if her intention is to just cast you aside, only when a girl is really into you to the point a phone number is the begining of something worthwhile will a number exchange have any real meaning attached to it.

A number is far morely likely to be solid and reward with you any follow up contact once you've already kissed the girl. The number exchange will then follow more naturally.

For night game, I think kiss close then number close should be your aim.

For day game (not that I count myself as an expert in this arena by any stretch). A number exchange lends itself more naturally within the environment you are in. Just your 'balls-out' brazen approach is going to make you instantly stand out and if the girl is taken by this, this approach alone is often enough for a solid number.

It was fear of myself that made me odd