View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default A Different Approach - 30-04-2010, 03:06 PM

Hi Guys Wassup?

Why is that when I was high on mephedrone, I was more likely to pull (as in K-close, bouncing back to hers, kissng 10s etc)

It's because I felt good in myself.

But can we have that much self esteem all the time? Yes! People who are good with women don't need alcohol, drugs etc. They've built a hight level of self esteem...they know who they are and no one can fucking mess with them. Women adore that. They sense that and they even approach you. (I know this because this state has been artificially induced through drugs).

So whats my point? If you have your shit sorted or you are happy with your life (health, wealth and generally happy), you will be instantly attractive to women. All you'll need to do is approach a few times and then boom! You've pulled a hottie. You won't need "game", techniques, tactics etc.

So, if you're crap with women (like me), sort your shit out...have a plan (is it physical? Then Exercise.......is it wealth? then sort it out)....then come back in a year. This shit will then work 10 times better. Its best to experience as much of the world as possible. Make your own happiness. Be your own leader (in my case I'm taking this the extreme and shunning all types of paid employment....I'm making money on MY TERMS!)

If you need sex, fuck a whore. Once you know you are on track and happy...then maybe return to game...RSD, MM whatever.

One last thing. There are guys who come into this and within weeks, they are successful with women. All it took for them is really a push to approach people, thats it! However this works less well with people who have other issues.

Anyway I'm off to rule the world haha!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapmi For This Useful Post:
Jaz (10-05-2010), Tom (30-04-2010)