View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-04-2009, 04:43 PM

Excellent – like all good dialogue, a nice mixture of the interesting and the absurd!

I’ll have to mull over the philosophical points a little more – both faiths are interesting, and have produced some great literature.

Unfortunately, the debate about knocking one off is already academic – I subdued to my keyboard/testosterone urges earlier! I will only class the night as a failure if I knock one off again tonight, or knock someone else off (eg, after being gamed by a PUA)!

I’m not sure about the testosterone level thing. I have heard that after sex the male produces/releases some kind of chemical which makes them tired - sounds about right from experience.

Kowalski: I agree about the apparent absurdity of those faiths. A Buddhist monk I once spoke to told me about how we should cultivate unpleasant and awkward people in our lives – as they challenge us more, and therefore help us to develop. Another man in the group tried this, and talked about how he ended up surrounding himself with unpleasant people, and having an unpleasant time!

Sapmi: If as a single man I could have sex daily I would be impressed!

Sync: Cheers, I’ll check out the link.

Anthony