View Single Post
(#10)
Old

Default 18-04-2010, 11:47 AM

Excuse me for re-hashing a month old thread. But I have a bit of a scenario on my hands.

So I got new flatmates about 6 months ago. I get on well with them all. One guy I get on with but would only tentatively call a friend because he isn't around that often. He is sort of seeing a girl, they have been together for about a month. They both get very uncomfortable when I use the term boyfriend and girlfriend around them. I think he is fairly into her. I know she is fairly into me.

Last night I was out for a drink with them both, I was doing pretty well for myself. I am new to the game but it seems somehow my inner game has sky rocketed. So all evening I have had this girl eating out of the palm of my hands. She declared her interest in my and her lack of interest in my flatmate. I made my position clear, but kept flirting with her because it was good practice.

My opinion is full on Bro before hoes. It always has been. If this guy wasn't a flatmate, maybe it would be a different story, after all I don't know that guy that well. But at the end of the day I have to live with the guy, and I don't want to have to start locking my bedroom door at night. And I do have to live with myself.

But maybe this sort of thinking is AFC. She deserves to get what she wants. His relationship is a sham - she is using him. So really maybe it is me being selfish, I don't want the trouble, even if it would be better for everyone.

Well I hope this has made you all think. I don't want to give anyone answers. I want to give you more questions.