View Single Post
(#4)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-03-2010, 03:52 PM

Interesting, gotta say personally I share Jaz's point of view in that women come and go but your closet pals will (should) remain so. My own moral stance on this is don't hit on a friends girl, even if a guy isn't with a girl but has claimed first dibs to have a crack at her I'm not going to stand in his way. This is a belief I vehemently subscribe to. To do otherwise and go behind a buddies back is sly and says alot about a person in that they obviously don't value your friendship as much as you thought.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who subscribes to the train of thought 'All is fair in love and war' and regardless of potential messy situations with friends will plough on and go for the girl if thats what he wants.

In PU I think sometimes you have to be ruthless to get the results you want, is this a step too far?? Are guys who abide by the brotherly code of honour 'bros before ho's' suckers, does this believe serve them well and are they missing out on potential poontang because they possess loyalty that may not be reciprocated by their buddies??

It was fear of myself that made me odd