View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 25-03-2010, 11:10 AM

Okay there is a few things here:

1.) The whole 'I am not interested thing" isnt a good mentality. I think you may have misunderstood the whole "spread" thing, if she invites you back to her place and she has a nice house dont act impressed, but if she walks past you at the pool dont turn away.....that will get u nowhere

2.) If she is talking loudly that an IOI that she wants you to join the convo......if that was me I would have said "Did you get bored of the sauna or did all the sweaty men put you off?" and then chatted, if she was stroking my leg, I would have said, "come here, I wanna show you something!" when she is next to you tickle her (in my experience ever girl loves to be tickled and also set the president for the convo and experience.....that your a fun guy that doesnt take things too seriously and to top it all off her laughing and playing around will make other girls think....hmm I want some of that fun)

3.)If she was waiting for you or her friend outside, I would have said "Look I am grabbing a drink at the gyms sports bar/cafe, come and join me, but it will have to be quick as I am meeting a friend"

4.) Now this goes contrary to popular belief however a mate of mine who is a female PUA said if you are going after the confident/ bad girl type, dont be afraid to give her your number first, if she is interested or confident she will give you hers back. It shows a lot of confidence and says "look i'll give you my number....if you get back to me thats cool, if you dont its ur loss". The way to do this is ask for a pen from her, if she gives you one write your number on a napkin or peice of paper, tear your number off and leave the pen on the table near the paper....she should get the hint and write hers down.

I am sure I speak on behalf of most of the forum, but I dont wanna hear you have a toned body, that you grew 9 inches and what you fantasised doing to her.....its a pua forum not a dream forum.

To end on a good point.....you did well not to follow her into the sauna etc like most inexperienced guys would and you did get the number so well done on that!

Peace

NO.FX
The Following User Says Thank You to no.fx For This Useful Post:
nova (25-03-2010)