View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-03-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel Skin View Post
So it's been a while since me and this girl stared talking, she was funny (which is a lot to ask as they have to be really funny for me to think they are even OK), very good looking naked (i googled her) and she was modest taking in she has done well in life.
Watch out for the Photoshopped pics, you might get a shock mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmel Skin View Post
So they swim for 30 mins and they get out am thinking finally come and join me but off they go to the Sauna !! "fuck this is so sort of joke, Beedels somewhere about". So about 45mins after they arrived they join me, am acting like am not aware something i saw in the film 'Spread' not showing you're impressed by anyone or the riches, that gives them power over you.
OK so what’s up with all this acting ‘not to notice’ them, you reckon they can’t see right through this behaviour? What were you expecting – for them to shower you in IOIs as soon as they clocked you chilling there? Then what would you have done, hoped that they throw themselves at you because you are ‘good looking’ or look like some cool cat?

It’s no good waiting for the girl to make a move on you, it won’t happen. You’re the man, you’re the one who needs to act. Simple rule.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
no.fx (25-03-2010)