View Single Post
(#6)
Old

Default 24-03-2010, 10:22 AM

I was thinking should i write this or would it represent my lack of game, then i thought I'll write this as it'll remind me to pull my socks up next time i come across someone that's so out there that could of made me a legend.

So it's been a while since me and this girl stared talking, she was funny (which is a lot to ask as they have to be really funny for me to think they are even OK), very good looking naked (i googled her) and she was modest taking in she has done well in life.

Funny saying this but i was back where i stared having been 15 min's i was thinking of leaving, then her and her friends legs pass me, i look up and it them... they go into the pool and have a swim, all i got was a smile ??? am thinking "what's that"!!!
So they swim for 30 mins and they get out am thinking finally come and join me but off they go to the Sauna !! "fuck this is so sort of joke, Beedels somewhere about". So about 45mins after they arrived they join me, am acting like am not aware something i saw in the film 'Spread' not showing you're impressed by anyone or the riches, that gives them power over you.
The two girls gabberd on and on at times she spoke very loudly may of been for me, but a few words where exchanged not even looks. I think it was her turning it all around, have me do the chasing ???
and then they leave ??

... So am thinking what's all this about well... it has to be Vibe ... am sometimes doing everything the same as the day before and the results are bad is this all down to Vibe the Inner Game !!!

.... the Mystery Cat string thing ... Seduction as i see it is about flirting and they flirt back and doing tthis back and forth building on it, should i be doing more of this ???

... (warning adult talk) I pictured a image of me going down on her, making her cum like she's never cum before so my question is because i've got a target of beding her can women see when you are target driven for one thing and should i of just lived in the moment rather then chasing that something ??