View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Beginners AA Destruction Derby! London Fri 26th March - 23-03-2010, 11:40 PM

Beginners AA Destruction Derby!... so what if we crash and burn???

AGENDA: AA
Well... I'm kind of getting bored being a PUA 'fan' so I wondered if anyone fancied meeting up with the intention of giving their AA a slap this Friday (26th March) and perhaps even putting some of what we've hopefully learnt to practice?

TARGET GROUP:
Figure this may be more a meeting for beginners and I'm going with the intention of at the very least opening, if I must, with 'I like pickle juice' should everything else I've learnt fail me but if any seasoned vets fancied 'tagging along', meeting new potential wings and perhaps even showing some of us newbees how it's done in the field then I'll gladly buy 'em a drink!

DARES & KICK-START:
An idea I've used before to aid in ice breaking is dares... not sure what the vets would make of this but sometimes when I'm given a challenge I end up just doing it instead of trying to convince and persuade myself. Also thinking of aiming initially at some lower level groups as to kick-start my mojo and get on a roll!

VENUE(S):
As for venue(s) I don't really have anywhere in mind although thinking places South London-ish.
If you know of any good hang-outs in or around South London I'm open to suggestions.

INTERESTED?:
If interested please reply to thread.
Know this is late notice so should there be no takers for Friday but you're interested then let me know when you are about!

Stay cool.

Ed H