Thread: Ermm
View Single Post
(#37)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-03-2010, 03:44 PM

Out day gaming again today. Had a hangover so wasn't up for it at all but I forced myself to go out and talk to some chicks. Got blown out first couple of times cos my approach was pretty bad, but it warmed me up and I started to get the sparkle back in my eye, slightly. My first semi decent set was with a polish girl, even though it lasted about 30 secs cos her bf was in mcdonalds and she was waiting for him outside, but I got a chuckle out of her and ejected before her most likely polish meathead bf came out and kicked my arse.
Then I approached a girl in a hairdressers who was sat at the counter. She was fairly cool but I was inside my head most of the time so i didn't even bother going for a close. I've learned getting a phone number is completely pointless unless you make a very good impression.
And then last but not least I approached this cute Irish girl and things were going pretty well until her mate came out and I just went inside my head big time and ran out of things to say. I have to admit I was feeling pretty choad to begin with and I didn't really manage to shake it off and it showed.
So what have I learnt today? Theres not many women over 20 in town on a sunday that are either without a big group of friends or a boyfriend, and sarging when you're hung over is a bit of mission. Never mind though at least I had a productive sunday, even if I didn't produce much.

It's only technique in its conjunction with meaningfulness that you get a work of art