View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Field Report - In a plane! - 16-03-2010, 10:27 PM

No mile high club stories here...

But I'd thought i'd share my lesson... I'm currently in Valenca for a bit of a holiday... still suffering after the late nights with the Bristol boys and Hustler... so I'd thought I'd take it easy tonight. ZZZzzz

Anyway, I was still buzzing from the weekend antics that I always seem to be in a PUA mindset at the moment.

I finally got airside and thought... "Hmmm airports! great sarging practice". Loads of people ready to roll onto a plane excited about their holiday. Unfortuately, I arrived a little to late to get settled in. I got to the bar, bought a pint, peacocked for a bit and cruised down stairs. Bristol airport is a bit of a mess at the minute... loads of building works and people sitting on floors getting in the way. A bit of a circus!

So I get on the plane and manage to grab the front seats (don't pass off the chance of loads of leg room and getting first off the plane on a Ryanair flight!). I sat next to a lively couple on the way for a week away and right opposite the cabin crew, one of which was a Irish HB7 (as 7 as 7 could get in a crap uniform). Me, the couple and the cabin crew were chatting all the way through the flight having a right laugh. I was engaging the HB7 going through the motions and talking to her mate; standard gay cabin type of guy.

All was going well. Flight arrive before schedule (shock horror) and overall is was a good practice that I thought nothing would come of... BUT...

As I get off the plane and get down the stairs, HB7 was lead me (us) across the airfield... we were walking a bit in front of the crowd. SO! She turns to me and hands me a napkin... on the napkin was a number. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. Then said...

"My friend would really like to meetup with you in Bristol..." As I tried to hide the confused look on my face she ended with... "we're always out there all the time... So give HIM a call"

Thankfully, it quickly dawned on me what had just happened... and thankfully I sharply came with "No problem. I would be good to meet you guys in town".

Hmmmm. Maybe I need to realign my strategy a bit!!!

Gay pivot anyone?