View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Post Field Report – Bristol – errhh Oceania - 13-03-2010, 03:38 PM

Yes, you read it right... we (myself, Summer Junky, Blanca, Pavel and Charlatan) headed on into Bristol for a full on sess. But in Oceania?! Well... the place reeked of years of booze, sweet and greasey teenagers which warmly wafted up from the soggy carpet... nice... but the place was target rich!

I'm going to keep this field report brief (as I can!). Here's the general low down.

I decided not to drink. I wanted to make sure I was astute. Last week (in Hull) I was pretty bolloxed by the end of the night, I remember talking to a few sets later in the night that I warmed up hours before but I was too drunk to remember what actually happened.

There's a trade off (in my view) between drinking or not is:

1)Drinking – relaxes you and give you a moral boost which makes it easier to open sets. But if you're anything like me... I keep drinking and make myself look like a drunken bafoon later on at night
2)Not Drinking – Find it hard to get on the level with everyone else that is drinking, sometimes harder to increase your 'energy levels' on opening sets. But (for me at least) I find it easier to think games tactics with a clear head.

Anyway... though I opened a few sets that transitioned into isolation, I don't think it was a majorly successful night for me. Mainly down to the ages of the girls I ended up speaking to...

Set 1:

My first set was a opening a girl waiting for her friends to come out of the toilet. We started talking before her drunken friends rolled on up, we chatted and they were quiet up for it. I was laughing a joking them, and neg'n all over the place (not very focused neg'n but still effective). The set dropped and we went our separate ways.

I caught up with her later and used the Weird Horse girl routine which went okay got the hug at the end. Again, the set ended.

With this particular girl, I saw her all through the night and neg'd her (in a funny sort of fashion) which worked like a treat. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I finally isolated her later on in the night. Got her to sit on my lap and having a right giggle. Then she told me her age... 17... whoops! I was promptly outta there before I got R-Kelly'd.

Set 2:

Next set was when I walk passed a girl in the corridor. As I walked passed she was singing along to the song playing... she sang ...'I need you'. I stopped, took a couple of steps back and engaged.

We were chatting for a bit and her mate came along. I engaged as a 2 set which quiet frankly went awesome! I manage to move them to a seats near by and we chatted for a bit longer... then the age question came about (It's Oceania! You have to ask as it seems the doorman don't!) The original girl was 18 the second was 17... Eject!

Set 3:

The dance floor set. I hate dance floor sets... they are usually chaotic, difficult to control and harder (for me) to transition. There was a group of 3 ladies on the dance floor. My target was a tall brunette 7, there others where a 5's (at best!). I targetted the smaller 5 and started dancing with her which lead me into my target. We exchange a few words and dance moves for about 7 minutes. She was interested! But I just didn't know what to do in that situation. So trolled around for a bit and didn't do much. So I bombed too quickly. Which was a shame cos she was sorta hot! Any tactics to deal with dance sets would be appreciated!

Although I had a couple of good sets, they weren't with the calibre of women I was hoping to attract. Still, I opened. And some progress is better than none!

It was a great first night with the Bristol lads. Even though we spent the half of it in the stinky disco! Haha!