Thread: Old Street
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Old Street - 13-03-2010, 01:12 PM

Went out last night with Juice, Kris Dude, Rebus and a few other guys to Old Street. The night started pretty slow, went to Electric Bar near Hoxton Square. Me and Juice opened a two set ( Hot russian and latvian ) which went ok but didnt really hook. ( I always find the first set of the night the hardest)

Did about 5 or 6 approaches in that bar but not too many great results. Went to the Queen of Hoxton after that with two cool guys from LSS. Opened a 1 set at the bar. She mentioned that she studied Psychology so I ran the "Cube" on her and also Strawberry Fields. She was pretty interested but I think that the two routines was overkill as she told me I was talking "bullshit" and that I honestly didnt need to do this!! Went for a Kiss close anyway and succeeded altho not a frenchie!! Think that I could have got a lot better results just using story telling / DHV stories / Cocky Funny rather than canned material.

Overall it was an ok night however need to improve certain areas of my game:

Specifically:

1) Work on DHV Stories rather than routines. Ran the cube and also Angel / Devil routine on several girls last night all who had heard them before and instantly sussed that they were pick up tricks!!!

2) Approach more. Follow the 3 second rule

3) Dont Drink so much!!! Still trying to stop using Alcohol as a crutch!

Awesome night though guys think that we definately put a good effort in!!!

Last edited by Agape; 13-03-2010 at 01:14 PM.