View Single Post
(#6)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-03-2010, 07:11 PM

We had a Miss Yates who was a complete bitch too. She hardly ever turned up and when she did she just used to insult people. Fortunately, I went to an all-boys school and we gave as good as we got.

For instance, there was a (well substantiated) rumour that she had sex with a 6th former in the art cupboard, so when we had a lesson with clay, we all made models of cupboards and asked her if it reminded her of anything. Also, a lad called Elliot Fellinger drew a picture of a dog, and when she asked "Fellinger what's that?", he came out with the gem of "It's you, ma'am!"

Anyway, good post TF. I was never really bullied as such, just some prick in about year 5 who, fittingly, is now a single dad with a rapidly receding hairline rotting away in my cesspit of a hometown. Ohh delicious justice. But you're right on bullying being disgusting behaviour. It shouldn't happen.

It goes back to the value thing. Remember being told at school "bullies are usually insecure/worried about being bullied themselves" etc? Bullying is simlutaneously value-taking and value-demonstrating, two lame behaviours. Truly valued people don't bully. They make everyone around them feel awesome.

It's just advice, fellas. Do whatever the FUCK you wanna do

Last edited by Blanca; 13-03-2010 at 08:43 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blanca For This Useful Post:
Hustler25 (12-03-2010), Summer Junky (13-03-2010), TorchedFrog (13-03-2010)