View Single Post
(#3)
Old

Default 11-03-2010, 07:44 PM

Hey Kris,

That really was a really fun night - the merging sets you did worked an absolute treat.

I didn't get a chance to tell you at the time, but the black HB did mention how she saw me with the two blondes and said something like: 'Dam, your getting all this attention from the girls' - so there you go, it demonstrated my higher value and it worked.

A good moment that night for me was also when I was chatting to the same two blonds. They were both against the bar originally but after a few mins I managed to be the one leaning at the bar with them both now facing me (like Strauss et al. say to do). I had never done this before so was really happy with doing that.

The other good point was with the black HB. The Ross Jeffries 'rollercoaster' story (Do you like rollercoasters? The feeling of going all the way up and then GOING DOWN. When you climb off you just want to climb back on and ride again etc.)...this for sure made her super horny and now when we text (she called me late last night as well) she mentions the rollercoaster...like: 'Hey, be good tonight and don't get on any rolllercoasters' - it's now code for all things sex.

Like Ross Jeffries says, our job is it to let the women fill the space you make in her head by using suggestive / subtle language with her own fantasies thus making her horny. I am pretty sure that on another girl though the rollercoaster might not work and a chick will see through it. I will have to try it again...

Let's sarge again soon.

Juice.

Who Dares Wins