View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 10-03-2010, 01:08 PM

I wouldn't have used that text. Why pretend you didn't mean to text her? Girls aren't dumb - she'll be pretty much up to speed on this and will clock that you intended to text that to her.

If some girl sent that to me, I'd text her back and tell her to grow up.

Instant texts after a number close are good, but make them fun. You want the girl smiling even when you're not there. One of my wings uses a text which says, 2 minutes after a number close, 'Shit shit shit, I totally forgot to ask you something. Think carefully before replying, cos its pretty important: which would you prefer to have, jelly legs or spaghetti arms? xx'.

Personally, I go for: "Oh my GOD!!! Who was that really cool, funny, handsome lad you were just talking too? He was AMAZING! xx"

Elsewhere, I've never come across metagame before. But what exactly is meta about pretending to be from the BBC? Unless I've misinterpreted that?

And to return to one of the first points you made. There isn't a set in the world that means you have to stay out until 3am. At any point, with any girl, you can say 'Right, I'm going home now. Give me your number, or you might never see me again, and that'd be a terrible thing for you'.

The Liverpool lads rarely continue sarging beyond 1am, because after this the girls are generally too drunk to be in control of themselves, or to be able to hold a decent conversation.

Just get on with it please
The Following User Says Thank You to CovertOperation For This Useful Post:
kowalski (10-03-2010)