Thread: The spark.
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-03-2010, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anc View Post
Okay, pretty vague title - I know. Please don't nail me to the cross.

I've began to notice that, when talking to someone new, my game is on top form - and I can really be 'that awesome dude'. We hit it off well, part ways and meet up again. But after that, it feels like I can't game the girl. Like we're best mates. I've began wondering;

1) Do I know her too well?
2) Does she know me too well?
3) Is my day2 game shit?

I'm going to give you the example of the situation I'm in now.

I meet HB through a friend, don't really talk (Don't ask me why). The next month or so, I am walking with my friends to another bar. She spots us and comes to see us. Still, we don't really talk (Don't ask me why). Well, we did, but I can't remember.

The morning after, I get an add on facebook from HB. I say to her "Do you go around adding every random guy on facebook, or just the cute ones?" To which she replies "No, just you [:" (Not necessary to the flow of the story, but I was quite proud of that )

Anyway, we got talking, exchanged numbers - she came into my work later the next night (unexpectedly) and tells me that there's a party at our mutual friend's house and that I should come. She waits for me to finish and we go. Things get cool, I kiss close and leave an hour or so after her boyfriend arrives.
We go out clubbing with some friends the next night. The Ritz, it's shite. I plan on avoiding it like the plague. I KC, then leave the club after an hour to meet with Sap/Rood/Jaz.
The next day, I invite her out for coffee/hangover food. She says "I would, but I have plans". Later I find out she flaked on those plans and did nothing all day.
Since then, when we speak it's like we're just exchanging pleasantries. - There's no GAME. See, it was worth hanging in there.

N.B She has now split with her boyfriend.

So, if you've read this far then your opinion matters to me.
Was it just the thrill of being practical strangers?
Do I need to up my post-close game?
Or too much too soon?

Don't get me wrong, this girl's super fucking hot - and turning out to be a cool friend. But I still want to fuck her.
To me it sounds like its all in ur head....and in a way you are leading yourself into just being friends. Do you kino alot when u meet them for a day two? The only difference that I find between being 'best mates' and friends is the level of kino. I playfully tickle, hug and play around when on a day and dont take things too seriously, that's stuff for later on down the line. I ask some random chit chat questions, nothing too deep. Such as sports I like/they like a few stories etc etc. I have made that mistake or getting too deep too quick loads and I have found girl just think, ow this guy wants to be my friend. And therefore set the president for the relationship.

Cheers

Tom
The Following User Says Thank You to no.fx For This Useful Post:
nova (09-03-2010)