View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 06-03-2010, 08:05 PM

Is £4 a lot for a drink in London? If a girl in Liverpool asked for a £4 drink she'd be laughed out of the club by the barstaff.

On the subject of buying girls drinks: I've got several female friends who boast to me about how they get nights out for a fiver, because most of the time they can get guys to buy them drinks. Their cycle is precisely the same as this girls was. All they have to do is show interest, and then ask for a drink after 5 minutes. 9 times out of 10, the guy will willingly purchase them whatever they wish. I laugh with these friends, and 2 of them in particular (and who have turned this into a fine art, as both are in LTRs yet both still get free nights out from other guys) about this. After all, they're simply taking advantage of a social precedent.

However, knowing these girls has convinced me: just don't do it. You don't need to do it. It serves no purpose. If I'm with a girlfriend who I've been with for some time, then sure I'll buy her a drink. But some girl I've only just met? Pffft.

Gone are my days of buying new girls drinks. I have all the tools I need - and since lately I've ceased drinking on nights out (I don't respond well to drink. After three pints, I am sleepy and lethargic. I simply don't enjoy being drunk), I don't wish to spend more money on some girl than I do on myself.

Just get on with it please