View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Number closing a hot hot 9!!!! - 01-03-2010, 08:51 AM

NUMBER CLOSING A HOT HOT 9!!!!

On Saturday I went out with a few guys from this forum ( you know who you are! ) on a sarging mission in the west end. Our goal was to hit a few bars and clubs and do as many "quality" approaches as possible. Although I don't normally have a massive deal of AA I have to admit that I also don't follow the "3 Second Rule" as much as I should. This weekend I decided I was going to change things and follow the rule to the letter!!

We started in Yates Bar in Leicester Square as its always quite busy in their and there is a lot of different sets as well as mixed environment, dance floor, quiet area ( makes it much easier to extract or isolate ). opened about 3-4 pretty bad sets ( 3-5's) for my warm up and then was pumped and ready!

The best was yet to come!

I was just walking back to the bar when I saw this 2 set. One of them was a tall leggy blonde and the other a brunette. Instead of stopping to think about it ( and potentially chicken out!) I just went for it and went straight into my opener. Used the standard "Dallas" opener followed by 5 lies game ( I know its cheesy and overused but needed something fast! ) then went into a couple of TD routines ( Sugar Mommy) and ( Sexual Predator ) interspersed with a lot of random talk. I was wearing a hat and I made her try it on and pose for me in it as well which I think worked ( hoop theory in action )!

She turned out to be a musician so I made up a role play where she was Cheryl Cole and I was Simon Cowell which made her laugh!!

She did have one bitch test which was when I asked them what they were celebrating that night. She said " Well we want to stay out but we haven't got any money and are looking for a nice guy to buy us some drinks" - My response to this was the sugar mommy routine on the lines of " Really me too!! " This seemed to work well.

Anyway after a few minutes of this they had to go so went for the number close. It was very very easy as she got her phone out before me! Ha-ha :-)

After they went opened a few more sets that were ok but not as hot. KClosed an Italian girl using a very similar formula to the above.

END RESULT = 4 phone numbers / 1 Kiss close

The next day I sent out texts to all of the numbers I got the night before. Used similar format to Bexters "Marshmallow" Formula. All 4 of the girls texted me back in 2 hours!!! This is the first time this has ever happened to me.