View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-02-2010, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABERNON View Post

It was strange how when a guy came on who you would think would be unpopular - sometimes the girls waited for the next opportunity to blow him out. So it appeared that they weren't phased by his looks but they found some trivial pretext to eliminate him next time. I wonder if they are just trying to be kind and to appear to be judging on something other than looks - when really he was a no hoper from the first.

i 100% agree with this, i was thinking about mention it but couldnt quite articulate it...

It was like... they already made their minds up... waited til the 2nd or 3rd round, incase they got the opportunity to get a bit of interaction with Paddy... then seeked for an excuse to get their light off!!

i remember one scottish lad, dressed in white... absolute no-hoper... he nearly got completely shut down apart form like 3 women in the first round... then there was this last round, only one HB left... and she was saying 'well he's dressed in white, moneyt, blah blah...' (like she was giving him a chance)

then third round... he was about to read somethign, and literally after the 2nd word came out his mouth... she banged her light off!!!

lol bollocks tbh

I wish i could go on there though, there would be some merciless negging!!!! hehe

Pic.