View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-02-2010, 05:00 PM

i don't know if this is the same, but in my case i just don't see bad people

the other day i was at the bar chatting to a someone who is always depressed and belives the world hates him

as we walked in the bouncer gave me a smile and nodded his head

behind us and slightly to the left was a group having a really good night laughing and joking

behind us and slightly to the right was a group arguing and stressed because one of them had her purse stolen

i didn't know about this last group until the next day when i called my mate up and here is how his night went

"first we walk in and the cock of a bouncer is giving us evils and sizing us up then i got a fucking headache from the annoying girls crying because they lost there purse"

"what girls" was my answer i hadn't even seen them because my RAS simply blocked them out or zoomed in on only the people having fun and in my head the bouncer was nodding his head as a sign of approval as to how freaking cool we are.

this same guy gets into allot of fights as he always picks out the trouble then stares at it waiting for it to kick off so he can reinforce his beliefs that the world is fucked up.

Human life is not maintained automatically
or effortlessly; its constituent values are not achieved by instinct
or magic or wishful thinking. Human beings must act in order to achieve
our lives and happiness, but only certain actions will be effective. Unlike
lower animals, we choose our actions